Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First week at Chatham!

Hey All!

So far so good with me! I walk around campus and I am very excited. I think I made a very good decision. For those of you who are wondering, I am a first year student at Chatham University! This school is really big on traditions. GO COUGARS! Hahaha!

As for my schedule, it is not to demanding. On Mondays, Wednesday's and Friday's, I have exercise in the morning, followed by Chinese (yes, Chinese), Macroeconomics, then Intro to Management. After that I am done. I have to wake up fairly early, BUT I LOVE IT! On Tuesday's and Thursday's I have my two required classes: First year Seminar - Beliefs: what are they, where do they come from and how are they formed and Arts First - Sculpting (yeah, I know, but it should be fun). Just about everyday, I am finished with classes at about 11:30. Kinda boring as of now because I have nothing to do.. BUT I applied to become a Chatham Ambassador (Representative) and for a campus job in the Career Development Center. So, I'm getting there...

I was also told that the Black Student Union is not as strong as it could be, so.. you all should know where this is going. Of course, I am going to head over there and make that work in some way.

Of course, I cannot forget out the AMAZING laptop! I love it! It's cool because I can write directly on the screen. I would be doing it now, but I am pressed for time. I got friends waiting to eat dinner. And then an Ice Cream Social later.

Orientation was cool. Very demanding and tiring. I love my dorm room too. It's a lil scary at night, but other than that, it's pretty fun! People here are nice. I havent met one mean person yet.

I guess that's all for now! Pics will be up soon!
Peace out - TJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...wow T...uhhh how cute of u to have ur own blog lol ur prolly gonna b excited! its ur secret admirer lol im happy that ur havin a good week!