Friday, August 29, 2008

So far...

First week of classes were pretty cool. I am a little bit upset that I picked such an early schedule, but it's cool. Um, I have a campus job in the Career Development Center. It's pretty cool, some what boring - always doing the same tedious thing over and over - but in the long run I will have a great sense for detail and error.

As for the BSU, I really do not have a comment for that. I am still looking into what is happening with that. They are actually having an event this Friday with Pitt. It should be kind of cool and fun! Soon after that, I am probably going to step and make some things happen. I am at a hault right now....

My current project right now, well actually I have two... Chinese and creating a Step Team (Chatham's first ever). Chinese is not as bad as people make it seem ( not yet at least). As for the step team, I have a meeting with the Student Activities rep on Monday. She's excited, I am excited and so are some of my fellow steppers. It's going to be interesting to see what's going to happen and where this is going to go. I am optimistic!

I don't have a camera to take pics, so in that area I am lacking! I am always tired and I need to find something to do on the weekends, I have not mastered that yet. I also do not want to gain the FRESHMEN 15! That would be awful...

Until next time,
PEACE OUT!

No comments: